Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas Morning

Jake was just sure Santa was going to bring him this train set - he must have been a good boy :)



We had another wonderful Christmas.  Nana and Papa came from Idaho and spent 5 days with us which you have to know was pure heaven for the boys.  We woke up on Christmas morning at 6:15 to two of the most excited and in awe boys who saw with pure joy, the loot that Santa had left.  Grandma and Grandma Isernhagen and Aunt Kira and Uncle Eric came for brunch and gifts.  After a bit of rest time and clean up, Uncle Pete, Aunt Lydia, Sarah, Emily and Rachel came over for dinner, gifts and wii.

I hope you and your family enjoyed as much family, warmth and fun as we did - Happy New Year!

2 comments:

hooli said...

Thanks for posting a picture of your tree. I love Christmas tree pictures.

ErinAlice said...

Great pics and always great to see your parents. I bet they had a great time!! Santa was great to the boys as well. Oh and remind me never to bowl with Jake cause I don't know how long it has been since I have bowled a 129 (in real life I mean. My Wii score rocks!!)Very impressive indeed. Happy New Year!!!