Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tortillas and Golf Cart


Nana is teaching the boys how to make homemade tortillas. Yep, she has been making her own my entire life...... and they are just about the yummiest thing ever! I guess I should learn how to make them as well, but I've never had the patience to learn the kneading into a ball and rolling out technique. It would be great if the boys could master them and make them for me :)


Here is Ben pretty darn proud of himself.

Nana also let the boys drive her around and around and around and around the cul de sac in their golf cart.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rob Gould said...

Living in Germany, it is kinda hard to get good TexMex food. I'm pretty good with substituting spices (I make my own chili powder) that are hard to get...and I have made my own tortillas once. They turned out OK...but a bit hard on the edges.

If your mom can send her receipe and a few tips, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Rob