Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sunny Phoenix

We took a trip to Phoenix this past weekend for a bit of golfin' and spa'ing. We stayed at this cute resort in Litchfield Park that was built in the early 1900's. It was quite charming and had 3 golf courses on the property - we didn't have to go far for great golfing (although, I'm sure Erik wouldn't recommend playing the gold 'Monster' course from the tips on a windy day).
We took these pictures on the second day. Notice the sweaters/jackets - the wind started to blow and it would get quite chilly (ok Erin, I believe you now - 70 degrees CAN be cold there).
We went with one of Erik's partners, Dennis and his wife Valerie.
It was a nice break to get away to a sunny place - I think I may now be able to handle another month or so of unpredictable snow (one month and counting until the Bahamas - yipeeeeeeeee!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hooli said...

now i know i'm irritated by steve's current location...

ErinAlice said...

Looks like you had fun! Too bad we couldn't meet up I am working on the Colorado angle. Weird how 70 can be cold here huh?? I can't really explain it. Just don't come back in the summer. It can be quite dreadful. And never chilly or even cool. Oh and you do have pretty good form. I am still working on my golf so I can't say anything.