Monday, March 10, 2008

Rhythms Reunion in Breckenridge

A couple of weeks ago I went to Breckenridge for the weekend with some girls I used to work with at Rhythms. I've continued to be impressed with the fact that we haven't worked together for 7/8 years but we still make the effort to keep in touch . Cheryl and Alicia live in Dallas now, but the rest of us still meet for Happy Hour once a month. There have been so many changes over the years after leaving Rhythms: 4 weddings 6 babies (with 3 more on the way.....Alicia is pregnant again and so is Laura - with twin girls!), new dogs, new jobs, new homes......

I fully expect to posting about these girls and our fun times in the next 7/8 years.

BTW...we missed you Kim.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ErinAlice said...

Hey what is Rhythms?? It kinda sounds like an exotic night club. Were you a pole dancer? I KNEW it! You can't hide your secrets from me :)

hooli said...

it was great seeing you today. thanks for going out of your way for a park day. next time, your neck of the woods.