Sunday, October 28, 2007

Trick or treating in Daddy's office - they haven't really learned that the candy will last for more than a minute. As soon as anyone would give them a piece, they wanted to open it and eat it (made for a long trip around the office)
They found some hard hats.
Buzz and Woody playing with Batman (at Batman's party)..
Scooping out the guts. Although I was the one that scooped most of it out at first. Something I didn't know about Erik is that he doesn't like the pumpkin guts. The boys asked why Daddy wasn't putting his hands in there and before I could answer, Erik started to do it (he knew I was about to tell them that "he is scared", so he wasn't going to have any of that.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hooli said...

Looks like your Sunday was a lot like ours. Love the pic of the boys playing together. Would love to see others -- if you have them.

Thanks, again, for coming.
J

ErinAlice said...

Looks like lots of fun!! The boys are darling in their costumes.I love getting the kids dressed up. I am impressed that Erik can carve a pirate ship into a pumpkin. Now that is talent. I don't like the guts either but I had to help the girls a bit, it was pretty icky. Sorry about the Rockies, I was cheering for them. 2 days until the Halloween madness. Oh I can't wait!!