Friday, May 14, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Wasn't it just yesterday that they started preschool at St. Andrews?!?!?! Now they are done and off to kindergarten. The Children's Learning Center hosted a cute, cute, cute graduation ceremony. I was doing well - being brave....then they had to throw in a video with a sappy country song. THAT'S when the flood gates opened.

Dearest Jake and Ben, some days I want you to stay little and cuddly and innocent, but then I see how you are turning into the most wonderful little boys and how I love to watch you grow - I am so proud of you!!!! Love, Mommy



Play group buddies!!!

walking to the stage - see Ben's little wave? So excited to see Mommy and Daddy
Jake receiving his diploma
Ben receiving his diploma

"Cool" Moms (or so we like to think so) - thanks for the nickname John

Class
Proud Daddy and his boys

No comments: