Monday, October 05, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

I think I'm finally done feeling sorry for myself for what happened to me in Vegas - at least done enough to be able to post.

We went to Vegas for my Grandmother's 80th birthday - yep, my Grandma likes Vegas. She knew that her sisters were going on the trip, but she didn't know about the extra daughters, nieces, granddaughters, daughter in-law etc. She was already on the plane when we walked on and surprised her by singing happy birthday. Her reaction was just what we hoped for - crying and laughing and excitement and more crying (tears of joy of course). She was so surprised and excited. I'm glad we were able to celebrate with her.
Isn't my mom so pretty?



Mom with her sisters
Grandma, mom and Christy on the bus to Mandalay Bay

Below is Grandma with 3 of her 5 daughters




No comments: