Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where oh where did the summer go......?


I don't want summer to end.  I just don't.  I know, I know, beautiful fall days blah, blah, blah.  Soon gone will be the trips to the swimming pool, water balloon fights, slip and slides, popsicles and ice cream for no reason other than it's hot, bbq's, 8pm walks when it is still light outside, morning coffee on the patio...




School starts next week.  I want school to start, but I don't want summer to end.  Makes no sense right?  Well, that's just me.
Here are a couple of pictures from the summer that I hadn't posted.  Our favorite park and our favorite zoo.

2 comments:

hooli said...

thanks for the reminder to finish your mat covers.

ErinAlice said...

Your ending is my beginning. Pretty soon I can start sitting out on the patio drinking coffee and taking walks. The girls can play outside soon without having to be in the pool. Seems as if your fall/winter is our spring.