Monday, August 10, 2009

5!!!!! Super Hero Party


Do they look older?  Well, they are! Five...FIVE.YEARS.OLD.PEOPLE!  I know everyone says it "it goes so fast".  But, well, IT GOES SO FAST!  How do I have 5 year old little boys?  Don't worry though, if I somehow forget they are 5 they will remind me.  "Mom, we are 5 now so we can do this and that".  Oh, and my favorite is: "Mom, remember when we were 4?"  Yep, I remember last week. Just like it was last week.  




They had a superhero birthday party.  They had a LOT of fun and want to do it again...like, tomorrow.

1 comment:

ErinAlice said...

Okay that is so adorable. I love the ginormous hulk and the fact that you and Erik had on superhero shirts. I love the capes and the masks...you did a great job. Looks like they had a great party. Wish I could have been there. I would have worn my Wonder Woman shirt!!! Happy Birthday to them and I think that the time only goes by faster the older they get...yikes!