Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Soccer


Soccer has been in full swing for a couple of weeks now and I am bummed that I haven't had any posts (dumb computer problems).    The name of the boys' team is the Dragons - cute!!!  If you've never been to a 4 year olds soccer game trust me, it's HYSTERICAL!  Now I feel the need to brag on my boys a bit.....last Saturday the Dragons scored a total of 7 goals.  Jake scored the very first goal and had a total of two.  Ben scored 4 goals!  

WONDER TWINS - ACTIVATE!!!!

What's with the crowns?  Grandma and Grandpa took the boys to Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus the night before and bought them crowns.  On the way to the soccer game, Jake and Ben decided that whenever someone scored they got to wear the crown.

Both of them were pretty stinkin proud of themselves and couldn't get the smile off of their face. Daddy had the boys on his lap for a victory photo.  Jake was giving a thumbs up - Ben was giving a "Four! I scored FOUR goals!"

2 comments:

ErinAlice said...

I love the crowns. I bet people would be a lot happier at work if every time someone did something great, everyone wore crowns. We should elect a child for president. If a child won we would probably all get more recess too!! Cute pictures-I love children and sports. Go twins!!!

hooli said...

Actually, our team name should be the Isernhagens. You guys rocked. We were just happy to bask in your glory.
Meanwhile Cooper was playing air violin on the field...