Monday, May 19, 2008

Tummy Ache

We took the boys to their first Rockies Game this weekend. We had a little accident on the way into Coors Field (Jake fell). The Coors Field possee (paramedics and all) were very nice and gave the boys baseball cards to help out - that, combined with the ice cream got us through a few innings.
Turns out, Ben REALLY likes cotton candy. He showed everyone who would look (and listen) his blue hands and face.
Daddy explaining the signifigance of baseball cards. Yep, that's blood from Jake's nose on Erik's shoulder.
'Look at my baseball cards......what, there's baseball game being played? Where? Oh right, behind me. Anyway, did you see my baseball cards?'
When we were driving home, Ben announced that he had a tummy ache......hmmmmm, I wonder why.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

suburbanbrunette said...

Thanks, again, for having us over in the midst of your maladies. We're hoping and wishing you find all your lost stuff and that Ize's luck changes for the better. ;(

ErinAlice said...

Looks like great weather for the game. My girls love cotton candy I mean, what's not to like?? Never a dull moment is there.

hooli said...

we'd love to go to the park on Wednesday. I'll call you in the morning.