Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Why was I worried?


Before we left, I was worried about being away from the boys for 7 days (the longest we had ever left them was 5). I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep well the first night thinking about 6 more days without my sweet little blondies. I got over that quickly!!! The boys were having a wonderful time with Nana and Papa. There was plenty of swimming, Mickey D's, Toys R Us, finger painting (one thing I don't do with them often because of the mess), play dough (again, the mess), candy, ice cream, and getting waited on hand and foot.
We would make phone calls home -
Nana - "Jake and Ben, Mommy and Daddy are on the phone. Do you want to talk to them?"
Boys - "Uhm, not right now."

I've been getting told -
"Mommy, you're doing it wrong. Nana does it this way".
Grrrrr!

Thanks to Nana and Papa for coming to play.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: