Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend

We went to watch little Miss Emily play a volleyball game on Friday - 3rd grade.....couldn't be cuter!!!!!

I enjoyed watching the game, but the boys had more fun playing ring around the rosie with Rachel.
Went to a Nuggets game on Friday night with Grandma and Grandpa (sorry, no good stories.....)
We went to see Horton Hears a Who this afternoon - Cooper and his Mommy came too! I thought the movie was good - I would certainly recommend it.
Sorry about the blurry pictures. I used my compact camera and I guess I need a little more work on holding still while using it. Okey doke...there is the update from the weekend.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hooli said...

thanks again for inviting us to the movie you guys are very fun and you have fun ideas for kid entertainment. thanks!

ErinAlice said...

Glad to hear it is good-I am taking the girls on Friday. I am excited to see it as well. Loads of family fun!!!