Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beauuuuuutiful Day

The weather was just great today....a little windy, but I'll certainly take a bit of blowing with the amount of sunshine we got. We spent the majority of the day outside - swinging, biking, scootering, hockeying, baseballing....definitely my kind of day!

Ben takes hockey so seriously. Just look at that face! What I don't have a picture of is when he bangs himself into the side of the house (yep, he watches a lot of hockey on tv)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hooli said...

I'm torn between telling you that you made me day and you ruined me day. Seeing an update was fantastic... The boys are so cute. Seeing the weather we are missing almost made me cry. Did I mention it snowed here?

ErinAlice said...

How funny. They have to get it all in before the snow comes again. Glad you are getting to enjoy the outdoors. And I think the kids accumulation of stuff only get worse!! Thanks for those darling pictures.