Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vegas

Yep, it's been a while since my last post - we were in Las Vegas. We've been going there every year for a while now as an ad on to a conference Erik attends (next year I'd like to change it up a bit and hit the Orlando conference - the boys are getting to be that age :) I just want to say my husband rocks! I brought my clubs but we didn't end up golfing....opting for a day of leisure and shopping (yep, he went shopping with me:) We had some GREAT meals. If you are in Vegas and are near the Bellagio, I absolutely recommend Michael Mina's. http://www.michaelmina.net/michaelmina_lasvegas/

We went to see Cirque de Soleil - "O" - http://www.bellagio.com/pages/frameset_flash.asp
Erik wanted to watch the Bronco game on Sunday so I had a ZEN hot rock massage and then went to the pool. :)

1 comment:

ErinAlice said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! You know I have lived no more than 5 hours away from Vegas since I was 18. Number of times I've been to Vegas: 0. That's right. Never. Wayne and I keep talking about it but then we end up going other places. I am sure I will get around to it sometime.