Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Park

I know you are all sitting on the edge of your seat waiting in anticipation of our next trip to the park - your wait is over. What a great day it was today - my guess is that it was about 73 degrees, sunny and beautiful! Sorry Erin. We spent most of the day on the slides, smelling the flowers and watching the ducks (I had to bribe them with a promise of going back to the ducks in order for them to come with me to the flowers). They concluded that the flowers were "smelly, mommy!" - (not in a good way). We had our first swimming lesson this morning - sure, I would have posted pictures of the experience, but didn't think ya'll were interested in Ben's red faced fit. The teacher assured me that it is like this a lot for first time kids. We'll see.



"this is how you do it Jake, you pull up the handles and scoop up the stuff". "look mom, I'm a tractor man!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hooli said...

so so so so so cute. i'm surprised ben didn't just belly flop into the pool... given all the leaping and diving he was doing off the end of our patio. can't wait to see you guys, again.

ErinAlice said...

Those are great pictures. Okay well the weather here is in the mid 90's with the lows in the 70's so we are getting much better. Looks like you have lots of great parks!! I love the one of Ben(??) standing on his head!!

Rob Gould said...

Thanks for the continued pics. The weather looks awesome and is definitely something I miss from Colorado. Today will be a great fall day (blue skies and slightly cool), but the last 7 days were gray, rainy, and cold. Welcome to Fall and Winter in Germany.

We love seeing the pics of Colorado's blue skies...and we're looking forward to our trip in November.