Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Alright, alright, already

OK, so I'm officially being bugged about my lack of posts lately. The fact is that I think everyone is sick of reading about/seeing trips to the park, zoo and swimming pool - and frankly, that's what we've been doing. I'm sort of getting annoyed with this squelshing hot weather and rain in the afternoon. If it's going to be hot, then so be it - but don't break up my day with rain. I just.don't.like.it. I can't even think of any good twin stories - Jake is calling me Anita now, so there's that. OH! The boys' birthday present is officially complete. I will take a picture of that and post it - that's new, right?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But we love stories because then we realize that we are not alone. Someone else does understand. Sydney went through that as well, calling me Erin. I think it is just that they know you actually have a name, and it isn't mom. We are having the same weather. Hot hot and then monsoons which make it just hot and humid. When will this end??? Looking forward to pics of the new backyard addition. Gives me something to do when I should be doing homework.
The Harrisons