Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Happy Happy Father's Day to the bestest Daddy in the whole wide world!!!! (the boys told me to write that - no, really). We had a fun day - the boys painted bricks at church this morning.
A note on the bricks said :
Daddy I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

The boys wrote that - no, really.
(they are showing the bricks in the picture below - sort of).

We went to the zoo this afternoon. Daddy doesn't get a chance to go with us very often, so the boys were super excited to show them all of the animals. The REALLY like Gloria and Mumbo (yep, ALL of the penguins are named Gloria and Mumbo). We went to lunch and then came home to watch the last couple of holes of the US Open....bummer Tiger, you almost pulled it out!

We hope you had a great day Daddy! We Love You!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: