Sunday, May 20, 2007

Congratulations Miss Emily!

On Saturday we went to see our Niece Emily receive her First Communion. (OK, so I must admit that she's not actually my niece, but she calls me 'Aunt Anita' and calls Erik 'Uncle Erik' and her Mommy is the closest thing to having a sister that I can imagine - Emily's Daddy is actually my Mom's youngest brother. Anyway, now that I've cleared that up.......)

In the first picture Emily is the cuteie patootie on the right. The second picture: Ben, Jake, Rachel, Emily, Abby and Sophia. The third: Lydia, Father Michael (man is he Tall!), Pete, Rachel, Sarah and Emily - I have to say that I LOVE this family. The third is us with our stubborn boys who refuse to smile.

Congratulations Emily! We our so glad we were able to spend your special day with you.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: