Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Denver Zoo


Although it was a bit windy, the temperature was up so we headed to the Zoo. I LOVE how much the boys like going to the zoo. They get so excited about each animal they see. And I KNOW that the komono dragon is behind glass, but it took a huge interest in the boys. They were leaning on the glass and talking to it and the the dragon was practically climbing the walls to get to them (and not in a nice way I'm sure of it!) Again, I KNOW about the glass wall between them, but my heart was pounding out of my chest watching the interaction.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

hey anita! i'm loving all the pics of your boys...how adorable! man they grow fast.:( hope all is well...

jenny in ms

Anonymous said...

Anita,
thanks for all the great pics on the blog. Quinn and I joined a group of Moms going to the zoo this week. He slept all the time though...;-)
Eva