Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekend Away

Erik and I went to Scottsdale last weekend - there aren't any piks because we didn't bring the camera (you know the drill.....what happens in Scottsdale, stays in Scottsdale - HA!!!) Erik had a conference and we stayed for the weekend for my birthday.

We had a WONDERFUL time. We stayed here, we golfed here, had massages here, and dinner here. I would certainly recommend this trip. We were also able to meet up with an old pal of mine from my Pocatello days for lunch. It was great to see you Erin:)

Nana and Papa came from Idaho to stay with the boys. Before they left, we went to Boulder and had lunch on Pearl street. It's a good place to tool around and people watch (if any of you see my Dad, ask him about the things he saw - his eyes were WIDE open).

There was a guy who said he was an artist and asked if he could draw a picture of the boys (for a donation of course). Anyway, when he was done he gave us the picture and told us how special it was, not to fold it, and to frame it. See below for the picture.....exact replica? Framing material? I think NOT! It certainly gave us a good laugh though.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: