Thursday, September 21, 2006

Small Update - and the color of the week is ORANGE!

Not too much to report. Erik and I went to Vegas for the weekend and I didn't bring my camera (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.....). Mom came to stay with the boys. I don't know who had more fun, her or them. Geeeez! I looked at the blog after this post - do I like the color orange or what? Maybe I'm just visually preparing myself for fall and Pumpkin Day!


Posted by Picasa

Oh! This is new....The talking has begun! And now is the time to be careful what we say. I was making dinner tonight and Jake was sitting at the breakfast bar coloring. I spilled something and said "oh poop!" Jake said "oh poop, poop, oh poop, poop, poop". I'm glad I only said poop. Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa



No comments: