Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I've been a 'Bad Blogger'

I know, I know, it's been way too long since my last post. I have a good excuse.....I lost my camera. And, of course, I had to make absolutely, positively sure that it was really gone before I told Erik. As it turns out, it was no big deal telling him. Me: "Erik, I lost our camera....so sorry" Erik: "Did you do it on purpose?" Me: "of course not". Erik: "Well, then it was an accident - let's go buy another one." - I love that guy :)

I'm in the middle of trying to figure out how to get the software and piks downloaded from our new camera (ok, so that's not a hard task AT ALL, but I've been a bit busy with other things - 2 other things to be specific).

Oh, something SO CUTE happened today. Two of the little boys down the street rang our doorbell and asked "can the Twins come out and play?" Their first request to 'come out and play'. Do all moms cry when this happens or is it just me?

No comments: